Our 11+ Revision Course is for students in Year 5 or Year 6, and helps with preparation for Grammar and Independent school entry into Year 7. Our course is unique to Greater London Courses and is delivered by our experienced 11+ tutors who cover English, Maths, Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning. The week long course takes place during the Easter Holidays, Summer Holidays, October Half Term, and Christmas Holidays and is an excellent way to guide pupils through the final stages of preparation.
The Course will include
- Pre – course written assessment which is sent out to pupils to complete before the course takes place. This is given to the teacher to mark, and each course will be tailored to the students, as a group and as individuals.
- Mock Test on the last day. This will test the topics taught during the course, and will be conducted under exam conditions, giving the students invaluable exam practise.
- Reports and Feedback. The teacher will give summarise what was covered during the course, and will also give individual written feedback to students, with suggestions for further revision and improvements.
- Books, worksheets and practice papers. These will be supplied by the teacher, and are unique to Greater London Courses.
- There will also be a session on interview technique and practise, should the schools that the students require this.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Maths – problem solving, fractions, decimals, percentages, geometry, averages, graphs, ratios
- English – comprehension, composition, story planning, spelling, punctuation, grammar
- Verbal Reasoning – Literacy questions, vocabulary questions, numeracy questions
- Non Verbal Reasoning – demystifying non-verbal reasoning, breaking down questions, improving speed and accuracy
The course runs for three hours a day (including two short breaks) for one week, Monday to Thursday 9.30am to 12.30pm, and on Friday until 4.30pm. Please refer to the timetable to see when your next nearest course will take place.
Our 11+ courses take place during the Easter Holidays, Summer Half Term Summer Holidays, October Half Term and Christmas Holidays.
There will be a maximum of six students per course.
Cost £350 including VAT